30 August 2008

ashlee is not that dumb, but close

Se decía que Ashlee estaba un poco deprimida porque estaba ganando mucho peso durante el embarazo pero ella ha dicho:

"Llevar a un niño dentro es la cosa más inspiradora, emocional y experiencia alucinante de mi vida. Mi peso y la talla de mis pantalones es de hecho la última cosa que me preocupa. Sólo me preocupa el tener un embarazo sano y un bebé sano. La gente que habla y juzga el peso de las mujeres embarazadas necesitan buscarse una vida!!!".

Por supuesto que Ashlee ya sabía que con el embarazo engordaría algunos kilos, hasta ahí creo que le da, es medio tontita pero no tanto, creo.

/

It was said that Ashlee was depressed because she was gaining a lot of weight during the pregnancy but she has said:

"Carrying a child is the most inspiring, emotional, amazing experience of my life. My weight and my pant size are the absolute last thing I am concerned about. I am only concerned with having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. People who talk and judge pregnant women’s weight need to get a life!!!".

Of course Ashlee already knew that with the pregnancy she would gain some weight, she gets that, she's half-dumb but not that much, I think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails