24 October 2008

paris was right with her stars are blind song(part3)

Ha habido rumores de separación entre Benji y Paris ya que ella se encuentra en Londres y él fue visto flirteando con una rubia en un club pero él ha dicho:

"Paris es el amor de mi vida. Es la mujer más bella del mundo. Estos rumores no sólo son dolorosos sino completamente falsos y absurdos. Ella es mi vida y la mujer con la quiero pasar el resto de mi vida. Todo lo que han publicado es una completa mentira. Nunca he dado otra impresión que la de estar locamente enamorado de Paris. Estoy disgustado con que la gente se invente tantas historias maliciosas. Ella es mi vida, mi corazón y mi alma y es la cosa más importante de mi vida. Nadie existe excepto ella. Soy el tipo más fiel en el mundo y nunca miraría a ninguna otra."

La verdad es que si Paris la fastidia con Benji no creo que encuentre a otro tan ciego que la vaya a querer tanto, porque hay que estar ciego...

/

There has been rumours of split up betwen Benji and Paris as she's in London and he was seen flirting with a blonde at a club but he has said:

"Paris is the love of my life. She’s the most beautiful woman in the world. These rumors are not only hurtful but completely false and absurd. She is my life and the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Everything they printed is a complete lie. I never give off any impression other than that I am madly in love with Paris. I am disgusted that people would make up such malicious lies. She is my life, my heart and my soul and is the most important thing in my life. No one exists but her. I am the most loyal guy in the world and would never even look at anyone else.”

Truth is that if Paris screws it up with Benji I don't think she's going to find someone else as blind who loves her this much, because he's got to be blind....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails